How To Contribute
Monetary donations can be made either in-person, by check through the mail or online. Below is the link to Harbor House’s PayPal payment center. You need not have a PayPal account to use this link, as a credit card payment option is available.
To donate click the donate button below, or make your check payable to: Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs, and mail the check to: 720 W. Fifth St., Appleton, WI 54914. Your contribution may be given as a memorial or in honor of a colleague, friend, or loved one.
For more information on monetary donations, naming Harbor House as a beneficiary of your will or life insurance policy, and/or hosting your own fundraising event, contact email@example.com.
Your donations help bring positive change to the lives to domestic abuse survivors in our community in the following ways:
- $20 provides support groups for a child from a violent home. These groups provide a safe space where information on domestic violence can be shared and children and teens can come together for support.
- $30 provides two hours of 24-hour crisis telephone services, establishing a potentially life-saving link with the community.
- $50 provides advocacy and support to one battered woman in obtaining a potentially life-saving restraining order.
- $100 provides two hours of preventive domestic violence education in the classroom.
- $250 provides five days of safe shelter for a battered woman and her children.
- $500 covers the printing cost of one edition of Harbor Lights, our quarterly newsletter and link to continued communication and education for our supporters.
Thank you for helping to fund programs that provide haven, help and hope to families in crisis.