The administration of this referral service does not verify the correctness of the personal data transferred by the user.
Subject of the policy
This document sets the obligations of the administration to not uncover and provide the confidentiality protection when the User provides person-related data at the request of the website when submitting an application.
- full name;
- contact phone number;
- bank card data;
- US residence.
The website keeps data safe that is automatically transmitted when visiting pages. They are:
- IP address;
- cookies information;
- browser information;
- access time;
- the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
Disconnection of cookies may contribute to the inability to access parts of the website that may ask for authorization.
The website accumulates statistical data about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is utilized to determine and handle technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
Any other personal information not mentioned above is subject to reliable storage.
Purposes to collect person-related data
The person-related data may be utilized by the administration for the following purposes:
- identification of the User registered on the Site.
- giving the user an access to the individual resources of the website.
- building up feedback with the user, inclusively of sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the service, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from him/her.
- defining the location of the client to guarantee security preventing fraud.
- proving of the accuracy and completeness of person-related data submitted by the client.
- creating an account for submitting applications, if the client has agreed to create an account.
- ensuring the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems related to the service usage.
- providing the client with his consent, newsletters and other information on behalf of the website.
Terms of processing person-related data
The processing of the person-related data is conducted without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
The client agrees that the administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties.
In case of loss or disclosure of person-related data, the administration informs the client about the loss or disclosure.
The administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to keep the person-related information safe from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The administration, together with the client, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the person-related data.
The user is obliged:
- to provide information about person-related data significant to use the service.
- update, supplement the provided information in case of changes in this information.
The site administration is obliged to:
- guarantee that confidential information is kept safe, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the client, and also not sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred person-related data of the client.
- apply precautions to keep the confidentiality of the person-related data according to the approach usually utilized to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
- block person-related data from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of their or request for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate person-related data or illegal actions.
The administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of person-related data, in accordance with the legislation of the United States.
In case of loss or disclosure of person-related data, the administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- was received from a third party before it was received by the administration of this referral service.
- was uncovered with the client’s consent.